Thursday, September 17, 2009

Third Week.

The end of the third week is here. I believe I finally have a regular schedule of classes to follow, and the work load is starting to pile up. It's been an intense few weeks, full of long days (some 14 hours), but I'm starting to get used to it. And while there is a lot of work ahead, I'm pretty excited about it.

My program is full of great people, amazing professors and tons of opportunities. In fact, I never thought I would of had so many opportunities. I've had to be realistic about where I want to focus my energy and what I'm really capable of doing. In the spirit of this, I dropped one class, so I am down to 15 credits, which is 5 classes. Still a lot, but that's really the minimum that we're expected to take. I also decided to not apply for the TAship at a local high school, since it wasn't what I wanted.

Looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and a bit of a break this weekend. The great thing about this program is that things I like to do all feed into my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment